- 12 unique table layouts built for sorting, counting, matching and more.
- 6 colorful theme combinations.
- 11 Quick Scenes that instantly set the table for a wide range of lessons, including basic math, simple spelling, coin counting and more.
- All the tools to create your own lessons, including: individual numbers from 0 to 100; all 26 letters; a common object for every letter; decimal point and operators; dollar and cent symbols; 16 common shapes in eight colors; basic American coins; 28 dominoes; and base-10 blocks representing 1, 10, 100 and 1,000.
- Over 20 Speed Sets that let you quickly place multiple letters, numbers and objects on the table.
- Nearly 200 unique sounds, including every letter (by name and sound), all the numbers from 0 to 100, and an object for every letter in the alphabet.
- Many fun extra features, including a Quick Rewards animation to encourage young learners and a peek-a-boo curtain that helps active learners focus.
Ready. Set. Teach!
Our powerful, open-ended teaching app literally sets the table for learning, with 12 different backdrops designed to help you teach spelling, counting, sorting, basic math and more. Just select your table, pull out the objects you need and go. Ideal for one-on-one and small-group instruction, TableTots comes complete with 11 different "Quick Scene" lessons and more than 200 letters, numbers, shapes and more, pulled straight from the award-winning Tots Education Series.
AWARDS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- Top-10 Apple Education App in 19 Countries
- Top-100 Apple Education App in 48 Countries
- Featured in Apple Apps for Kids — Fun Learning
- Apple Staff Favorite
- Apple Education What's Hot
- Apple Education New and Noteworthy
The potential for customization with this app feels nearly infinite. … This app is a must-have for any parent with a child learning basic skills like counting, sorting, shapes and letters.
TableTots lets you focus your attention where it's needed most, providing personalized instruction where students struggle.
Eleven Quick Scenes eliminate the need for setup, loading the table and all of the elements required for common lessons, like sorting coins and matching letters.
On the settings page, you'll find even more tools for lesson customization, including the ability to play either the name or the sound of a letter each time it's tapped.
HOW TO PLAY
Tap here for a quick verbal reward that motivates students.
Open drawers to choose a table or add elements to the screen.
Drag objects to the trash to remove them from the screen.
Tap this button to select a preloaded teaching scene.
Use this feature to quickly add sets of numbers, letters and other objects to the screen.
HOW YOU'LL KNOW THEY'RE LEARNING
Because you're teaching the lesson, you'll know exactly what your students are learning, allowing you to adapt each lesson to meet their learning needs.
REVIEWS AND WRITE-UPS
"This app is the first app I have seen that allows teachers to use the iPad for interactive instruction. … Honestly, the sky is the
limit with this app."
- Recess TEC Inc.
"We so totally love this app, Table Tots, that I really just cannot express it in words. … It's very Montessori in its setup, and we love
that around here!"
- Royal Little Lambs
"This app is a great addition to classrooms as well as a great addition for home schooling. … I was really amazed with this app."
- Super Mommy to the Rescue
"I truly am in awe of this app and it's versatility. There's no doubt that TableTots is going to be an invaluable educational resource."
The iPhone Mom
"This is definitely an app for parents to be doing with their children. … The possibilities
"The potential for customization with this app feels nearly infinite. … This app is a must-have for any parent with a child learning basic skills like counting, sorting, shapes and letters."
"This app will prove to be an invaluable teaching resource to both parents, teachers and other adults. … A tremendous educational potential is included here."
"This extraordinarily versatile app lets parents put together hundreds, if not thousands, of lessons in everything from letter and number recognition to spelling and math."
- Common Sense Media